Flavious Josephus tours you through Roma!
The Best Way To Sail New York Harbor!
The most beautiful sailing experience at an affordable price, including chef-made dinners!
New York City’s 13 Most Notable Destinations
If it’s your first or second trip to New York City, it can be overwhelming when you try to choose among all the enticing attractions beckoning you. It’s called the Big Apple, and it is hiding in your Bible, with prophetic twists!
Serenity In Sedona
Spas, Syrahs, Fine Food, Art and Pottery Shops
Sedona attracts hikers scaling its buttes and New Age pilgrims seeking the fabled vortexes. In recent years, the high desert has drawn a more cultured crowd, lovers of books, art, Native American Pottery, fine restaurants and traditional old European style wines.
The Top Choice 15 Resorts Around
A Florida vacation is absolutely incomplete without visiting the ever popular coastal city Miami. Located along Florida’s Atlantic coast, Miami is a major hub of culture, art, music and food, which attracts over 38 million tourists each year; And for good reason!
Distant From The
Thundering Hawaiian Surf
Best recommendations for where to look, shop, eat and sleep:
High above the island’s famed beaches, in the fertile bohemian heartland, the hills waft the scent of pine, the air is soft with lavender and cowboys on horseback still work their ranches.
Cape Coral, Florida — 26 Fun & Fabulous Tourist Adventures
A gorgeous Florida setting on the Gulf of Mexico, Cape Coral is home to everything to do when the sun is shining, plus so many family-friendly activities. You’ll have a full itinerary before you know it!
Travel Articles and Links
- Loretto Chapel: Defining The Miraculous
- Ireland – The Road Not Taken (video)
- SIARGAO BLEU RESORT & SPA (testing not yet for public release)
- Ancient Rome Tour With Flavius Josephus
- Top Choice 15 Resorts Around Miami, Florida
- Serenity In Sedona
- Distant From The Thundering Surf
- New York City’s 13 Most Notable Destinations
- The Best Way To Sail New York Harbor
- 26 Fun and Fab Cape Coral Florida Adventures
- Americans Are On The Move. Where and Why?